Our animal friends need balance, too
PathFinder may be able to help if your animal:
- Came from a shelter
- Exhibits “behavior problems”
- Is ill or needs surgery
- Has had surgery, injuries, etc.
- Acts fearful, anxious, depressed . . .
- Has been unusually stressed
- Was traumatized or abused
- Needs end-of-life comfort
Our animals are just as susceptible to the stresses of daily life as we are. They are exposed to environmental toxins and pollution. They absorb our emotional distress, take on our pain and dis-ease, and accumulate cellular memory of trauma, fear, and injuries.
Often, what we label as “behavior problems” can be corrected when balance is restored in an animal’s life. Flower remedies and energy healing with Reiki or Reconnective Healing can increase the potential for your animal friends to live long, happy, and healthy lives.
All animal sessions are done using distance/remote healing methods.